Career Opportunity: Consultant
Evolutio is looking for a Consultant to join our growing team. We are a team of business professionals and consultants who specialize in extracting value from performance and security monitoring platforms, notably AppDynamics and Splunk. We partner with Fortune 100 organizations to help them understand, in real time, how their business is being impacted by performance issues. Our consultants are skilled at delivering a standard methodology to operationalize these monitoring platforms to bring value to our clients.
This permanent, full-time position is suitable for a detail-oriented individual who likes to think outside of the box, and who will enjoy the challenge of streamlining business systems for a large variety of organizations.
As our Consultant, you will meet with customers on a regular cadence to implement Evolutio's standard monitoring strategy. This involves gathering requirements, grooming data, configuring and tuning alerts, proposing and delivering dashboards (based on our standards), and connecting the monitoring platform with other operational tools in the customer’s landscape (PagerDuty, ServiceNow, etc.) to enable automatic alerting when critical performance issues arise.
Qualifications and requirements
The ideal candidate should have 1 to 5 years of experience in Production Operations, Systems Administration, or Development. Regardless of background type, candidates should understand how distributed applications work together to complete a business process for an organization. Candidates should be passionately curious about how things work, and how companies leverage technology to solve complex business problems. They must also be willing to try new things.
Our team of Consultants works remotely with customers who are situated throughout the USA, so candidates will need to be comfortable working from home and traveling by plane. While candidates should be prepared to travel for up to 25% of the time, in reality, that number could be less than 10%, based on customer needs. In addition to customer travel, candidates should be prepared for occasional travel for training, planning sessions,
Preferred skills and experience
- Background in one of the languages supported by AppDynamics: Java, .Net, C++, Python, etc.
- Consulting background of any kind.
- Background in monitoring, especially background with Splunk or AppDynamics.
- Experience in people or process management.
- Best-in-breed compensation.
- Best-in-breed benefits package.
- Variable compensation possibilities – if your contribution leads to a new opportunity with a customer, you'll share in that.
- A variety of fascinating customer problems to solve – you'll never find this job boring.
- Career development opportunities – because we are merging business with tech, we'll teach you how to think like a technical leader.
- Part of a really great team – we have fun, we support each other, and we constantly learn from each other and our customers.
- At Evolutio, we have a clear vision: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to do their best work, develop new skills, and become part of an engaging team. We pride ourselves on bringing the best resources to our clients around the world, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Job type: Permanent
Employment type: Full time
Location: Anywhere in the USA
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV, resumé, and copies of any qualifications to email@example.com, or complete the form below:
For queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.